Welcome to the Southeast Missouri History Day official site!
- The 2021 Regional History Day will be virtual.
- Registration opens Oct. 1, 2020 and closes Feb. 18, 2021
- Projects submission deadline is Friday, Feb. 18. This allows our volunteer judges time to assess each project.
- The awards ceremony will be livestreamed on Friday, March 12.
- See our new Newsletter - Southeast History Day Oct. 20.pdf
For Teachers and Parents:
NEW resource! See "Planning a Local History Day Contest" a conversation with Dr. Courtney Kisat and Mrs. Jamie Nash-Mayberry, a veteran teacher of History Day in southern Illinois.
Find more resources, updates, and local history topics blogs on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/semohistoryday/
For more information, please contact Dr. Courtney Kisat at firstname.lastname@example.org. To see her introduction video, check out the Department of History and Anthropology virtual open house video on Facebook.
Southeast Missouri District 9 Regional History Day Contest! HD20 winners - printable.docx
Judging will take place in teams between Feb. 18-March 8. Please create a log in and register on this site to virtually judge HD21.